Kids love to destroy things! At least, that how we see it as adults… But there’s really a very normal developmental phenomenon happening in those instances. They’re learning about their own power, cause and effect, and what parts make up larger objects. Tear art is a great way to allow this type of learning and contain the destruction. Kids love it! This adorable tear-art snowman will bring a smile to your child’s face, create a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork, and fulfill their need to smash, crash, and bash!
- 2 Sheets of White Paper
- Blue Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Black, Brown and Orange Markers
- Cut out snowman shape from a piece of white paper. Glue onto blue paper.
- Tear white construction paper and glue onto snowman. Continue until snowman is completely covered in torn white paper.
- Glue googly eyes and buttons onto snowman.
- Draw carrot nose with orange marker, draw mouth with black marker, and draw stick arms with brown marker