Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all of the good in our lives. Even with the coronavirus ravaging our 2020, there is still so much to be thankful for. Use this Thankful Turkey craft to share your gratitude and to help your nanny kids do the same.
- Toilet Paper Roll
- 6 Colors of Construction Paper, including orange and red
- Googly Eyes
- School Glue
- Black Marker
- Cut construction paper into feather shape using scissors (1 feather per color).
- Using the black marker, write I AM THANKFUL FOR… on one of the “feathers,” then write one thing you are thankful for on each of the “feathers.”
- Cut out beak (triangle shape) with orange paper and wattle shape with red paper
- Spread out “feathers,” then glue them onto the back of the toiler paper roll. Glue the googly eyes, beak and wattle to the front of the toilet paper roll.
Now you have a great reminder of all there is to be thankful for!