These cupcake liner flowers are fun, beautiful, and so easy to make! Design a whole garden for a great spring decoration!
- Cupcake Liner (any color or pattern of your choosing)
- School Glue
- Craft Stick
- Green Paint and a Paintbrush
- Centerpiece of your choice (button, pom-pom, sticker, etc.)
- Green Construction Paper
- Markers, optional
- If choosing to decorate the cupcake liner, use the markers to do so. You could even get creative by cutting the cupcake liner into the shape of a flower, or layering liners.
- Paint the craft stick green
- Glue cupcake liner onto the end of the craft stick
- Glue centerpiece onto the middle of the cupcake liner
- Cut out two leaf shapes from the green construction paper. Glue onto back of craft stick.