- Cardstock Paper
- Black Marker (or printout of four-leaf clover)
- School Glue
- Paintbrush, optional
- Green Glitter
- Draw or print a four-leaf clover on a piece of cardstock paper
- Drizzle the glue over the paper or use a paintbrush to create a pattern with the glue
- Generously sprinkle glitter over the paper
- Gently tilt the paper into a trash can (or container, if you want to save the glitter) to remove any excess glitter that isn’t sticking to the glue. Be careful the glue doesn’t run. Let dry.
- Once dry, use scissors to cut out the four-leaf clover shape.