This craft is super cute, but requires a lot of adult help. I am not the most artistic person, so trust me when I say that any adult can do this.
- White Paper
- Green and Orange Paint
- Small Googly Eyes
- Black Marker
- Black and Yellow Construction Paper
- Cut out and glue pieces for hat together
- Cover one hand in green paint and press firmly onto paper, picking straight up
- Once green paint is dry, dip one finger into orange paint and paint on the witch’s hair
- Glue on hat and eyes
- Once all paint is completely dry, draw in eyelashes, nose, mouth, broom, stars and moon
Cotton Ball Ghost
This is a simple and easy craft for toddlers that requires minimal prep and is a quick cleanup.
- White Cardstock
- White Cotton Balls
- Black Construction Paper or Googly Eyes
- Cut out ghost shape from cardstock
- Drizzle glue all over cardstock
- Press cotton balls into the glue
- Glue on eyes, using either black paper (cut into circles or ovals) or google eyes
- If desired, glue onto a piece of black construction paper or hang from a string
Create Your Own Monster
This is a really fun craft for creative kiddos! It requires no adult help, unless your child is too young to cut out the shapes.
- Several Colors of Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes, or any other fun items that can be used to create your monster
- Cut out desired shapes for monster body parts
- Glue parts together as desired
- Add fun extras
Kids get to use their imaginations and create whatever they want with no-structure painting, using Halloween-themed colors.
- Black Construction Paper
- White, Purple, and/or Orange paint