Spring is upon us!
This is the time of year that Colorado comes alive. Although March is often our snowiest month, it marks the end of the winter season. Coloradans love to be outside, and even though a little snow and freezing temperatures don’t keep us down, we value the fresh clean air of spring. Enjoy the warmer temperatures and the sunny skies with your nanny-kids by experiencing all that Denver has to offer this spring!
- Visit Denver’s list of farmers markets
- You can visit the Boulder Farmers Market at 13th Street (ranging from Arapahoe Avenue to Canyon Blvd.)
- May through October on Wednesdays from 4pm–8pm and Saturdays from 8am-2pm
- April and November (only) on Saturdays 8am–2pm
- The Rockies first home game is Friday, April 5 at 2:10pm
- When taking your nanny-kids, the rock pile seats are a great option for something cheap and memorable to do together
- June 1 & 2, 2019
- The Denver Zoo
- Joy Park at the Children’s Museum of Denver
- The Botanic Gardens — York Street and Chatfield
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal Wildlife Refuge
- Mini Golf
- Parks and Lakes — Have a picnic, Go on a walk, Play at a playground, Collect wildflowers, Play I-Spy
- Hiking and Biking Trails — This is a good place to start if you don’t know where to go hiking with kiddos; and this is a list of kid-friendly bike trails
Looking for more fun activities to do with your nanny-kids? Look no further!